CRA in partnership with our affiliates and institutions have made a difference and here are some of our student’s experiences:
- “Mentors at CRA academy explain concepts behind why study protocols are written a specific way and how one can land a successful career with their dedicated hard work and time. It’s been a pleasure and a joy ride all along. I would like to extend my gratitude to my respected mentors and all the helpful staff that made me feel that I can make a difference and be successful in my career. Great place to learn and grow”
Beena A. – Graduating Class 2012 – Currently a Site Manager for Multiple Research Sites in Chicago, IL
- “Starting my training in clinical research was a highly valuable opportunity for me. The training served as my launch-pad into a successful career in clinical research. It equipped me with a skillset that gave me a competitive edge against other candidates and a higher market-value because of the exposure and experience I gained in all aspects of conducting clinical trials from study start-up through study closure. They provided me with the strong foundation I needed to jump to the next level in my research career. Due to my hands on training and experience I was able to get a clinical research job in the department of my choice at the highest-ranked hospital in Illinois”
Wamiq Z. – Graduating Class, 2015, Chicago, IL
- “Best place to gain clinical research experience! I really enjoyed the opportunity to learn about Clinical Research working with diverse subjects and staff. The experience I have gained had been helpful in my future projects. I would definitely do it again”.
Praneeth C. – Graduating Class 2016, India – Currently Working at the Most Prestigious Hospital in Chicago, IL
- “The academy exposed me to all aspects of research; clinical, regulatory, lab work as well as data management. The well- rounded experience I received from there opened various professional channels for me. The research training, I received at is highly valuable and in demand in both, the pharmaceutical research market, and at academic universities. I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with the team”.
Ayesha Z. – Graduating Class 2015 – Currently Employed at University in the Research department.
- “I am obliged to the dedicated physicians for life, I am humbled and ever grateful. I still seek their guidance even after my residency”.
Pran S. – Government Medical College, Surat, India – Currently a Practicing Physician in Chicago, IL
- “It was a dream come true forever grateful.”
Omar S. – Graduating Class 2010 – Practicing Physician – Chicago, IL
- “I am from Ahmedabad, India and the training I received was very helpful. I am currently making a 6 figure salary, so my salary speaks for itself. Many Thanks to all my mentors at the academy”.
Das P. – Graduating Class 2014 – Working as a Clinical Research Associate with a leading CRO.
Contact Us Now!
USA: 001 (312) 823-6800
INDIA: +91 7032779158